By the end of Day 1, you will:
1. Identify key points of the speaking test.
2. Recognise how to maximise your speaking score for all speaking tasks.
3. Compare what a PTE 50, 65 and 79 sounds like from real test taker samples.
4. (PTE CASE STUDY:) Gain the opportunity to practice an authentic live test.
5. Recognise the most common problems that students face in their speaking test.
6. Utilise Fundamental Tools that you can put into practice straight away to help you maximise your score from day 1.